United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't ever forget The S*n with their "The S*n Says" segment and printing their 1999 raggie parade on their front page.

They said in their small box article about England being the champions of Europe and that all football fans should be pleased about it and support the English game, and if we are not pleased we are not football supporters.

Even a German paper were pleased Bayern lost, calling them "Arrogant".

Well, go stuff your rag paper up your arses, I had every reason to be pissed off and even my own father loved it, dancing around the room.

Well, since 2016 I haven't spoken to my parents and I bet he is well peeved off we emulated it, let alone done better.

That idiot who set off fireworks near where I lived, The S*n and your article, my father who loved it when they scored the second saying I should support the English game..... Go fuck you all, we have tainted the Raggie legacy of 1999.

Had a message from a Rag
“ our treble was better,fact”
No it’s an opinion not a fact you tosser.

Well we had more points, didn't need FA cup replays to reach the final, and also had the please of united being our victims in of those finals.

So I'm not sure how anyone can claim theirs is better. It may be opinion but ours is a far better case when it comes to doing it best.

Their horrible Plastic Treble Real McCoy banner with Mickey Mouse on it.... Now as far as I am concerned, it don't exist just like that clock banner.

Now this is how you clutch at straws, it was the Rags who stopped us getting a Quad.

1686493224577.png

In answer to this guys question below, the most likely reason being that you now longer need to be champions to have a chance of winning the CL, you know, like when you won your treble :)
1686493703186.png

Last edited:
There is a post on there (RagCafe) saying when they won the treble, it was harder back then but now there are so many "Superteams" around it's more easier.

I wouldn't say so, the quality of the CL has gone up heavily ever since. Watching matches from that competition you can see the difference in quality and techniques.

The Dutch league when PSV won it in 1987, 12 years before they did, wasn't a one team given league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.