United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll never forget that episode of Question Time the day after the 1999 final, in which one of the panel called the Raggies "Heroes".

Made me mad that did, it was and still is to this very day, more annoying than Brexit jokes being dropped in EastEnders.

Stick your treble up your arse.

It's the annual "I go to Old Trafford all the time me mate" game tonight!

watch out for plenty of selfies being taken for use next season, pretending they've been to a game.

Best football they will see at Old Trafford they will see this season. Celebs are better standard than the current rag team.

Had the old "our treble was better" from the missus's rag nephew last night until i pointed out:
1) our fa cup route
2) our champions league knock route and the extra round
3) the world cup in the middle of the season
4) the standard of football is a lot higher these days

That was then met by silence
How did you miss out that they were one of our victims in one of the finals? :)

Everyone seen how poor Sancho is so who is going to pay 60m for him?! We all seen his attitude and those things gets known around the premier! Be lucky if there is any takers for that 30m you might get a sniff
You see it all the time though. Some mid-table PL team massively overpaying for an average player just because he played for a big team. I still can't get over 19 million for Dominic Solanke.

But yeah, I can't imagine anyone paying that sort of money unless they're really stupid. Cue Everton.

Everyone seen how poor Sancho is so who is going to pay 60m for him?! We all seen his attitude and those things gets known around the premier! Be lucky if there is any takers for that 30m you might get a sniff

Someone will probably pay it. Prices are daft these days.

Let's be real, we paid 40 odd mil for Phillips aftet he had a injury hit season for Leeds and was poor in that season when he did feature for them. So he's basically had 1 decent top flight season 2 or 3 years ago. He's barely played for us. Its just the way prices are now.

I wouldn't at all be surprised see someone pay 60m for Sancho if they somehow feel they can get something more out of him.

From Rag Central - they are hurting

What will be interesting is how Europe reacts to this. Before, it was an internal problem as their cheating was only affecting their domestic league, but they've now disrupted European order and knocked noses out of joint whilst doing so. Do they get to continue doing that unabated? If yes, they've truly broken football as we know it because prior to this, blatant cheating had reprimand that acted as a deterrent.
I want us to hurt them for two more decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.