United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that too.
UEFA have already cleared us.
Just rags clutching at straws as usual.
Fans of other clubs are more than happy that City have liberated football from the stranglehold of the cartel.
It gives them hope.
I've now received messages from 26 mates/fans of other clubs.

Everyone of them delighted for us,and for levelling the rags manipulated award.

The media don't realise that the rags (and dippers) are hated by fans of other clubs whose combined total fan bases far outnumber theirs.

Have the press spun the wrong coin?

Let’s be honest, are any of you surprised?

The Rags have moved the Old Trafford goalposts again.

34 years. (ticker banner)
It’s just the FA Cup.
19 times. (City’s first PL)
It’s not the proper treble.(PL, FA Cup, Carabao Cup)
You’ve never done the double.
You’ve never won 3 PL title‘s in a row.
You’ve never won the CL.
You’ve never done ‘the treble’.

Now.

United did the treble first.

View attachment 82765

Tomorrow it will be. We had a million fans at our treble parade.
Shirley it was 6 billion!?!?

But the ones I speak to insist tent pegs the way forward. ;-)

Guy who lives opposite drives a blacked out beemer with some kind of engine souping that makes it sound like a bloody spitfire!

Anyway he was really revving his engine this morning, the raggy mouth breather.

These are gonna need therapy for decades.

I've now received messages from 26 mates/fans of other clubs.

Everyone of them delighted for us,and for levelling the rags manipulated award.

The media don't realise that the rags , other and dippers) are hated by fans of other clubs whose combined total fan bases far outnumber theirs.

Have the press spun the wrong coin?
Martin Samuel usually calls things right, other than him the rest of them seem to share the same dim brain cell. They refused to believe that City were the real deal on our inexorable rise to the top, and now it's too late to admit they were completely wrong.
There needs to be some grovelling apologies issued from the red tops and even the likes of the Guardian, Telegraph and Times are tainted with a degree of bias.
Hopefully the slurs against City will decrease now and we can get on with playing "the beautiful game."

The back pages of the tabloids are full of pictures of us making history, the hacks have used every imaginable superlative in describing our outstanding achievements, and the media are positively glowing in their reporting of our success: the rags are not -for the present- headline news. They are not used to being in our shade, and like spoilt children they are demanding the attention goes back to them again.

Honestly, if those small-minded, imbecilic losers on sad cafe are even a small representative of the average rag fan then I truly despair for the collective sanity of future generations.
Screen Shot 2023-06-11 at 13.41.16.pngScreen Shot 2023-06-11 at 13.41.30.pngScreen Shot 2023-06-11 at 13.41.35.pngScreen Shot 2023-06-11 at 13.43.02.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.