United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shouldn’t have but I just popped on to red cafe, they really are bitter but I have noticed that traffic on there really has slowed over the last few years, I can only assume all the plastics are starting to abandon them
Trouble is that sort of 'fan' will follow the silver & end up here!!!

Bringing back a rapist
Cock out for oil money
Piss can and horse spunk(for some reason piss-can never gets the blame?)
which brings you to the Glazers lol
Where's that banner gone, who owns it? The club?
Getting obstacles put in front of us then crying because we took the piss

You wont be stopping us you red c@nts

Treble (our first) Enjoy buying your kids City tops you red c@nts. All them years of taking the piss is coming home.

All the best xx

If any rag gives City fans shit about the parade, forward them this.
Their pitiful parade in 2010 - oh look it drizzled and the fuckers stayed away.
The same couple of hundred fans walking alongside the bus on an empty Deansgate to make it look like there were loads there...

And there in lies the fault. The parade was in Manchester not Basildon.

The same couple of hundred fans walking alongside the bus on an empty Deansgate to make it look like there were loads there...

Have you ever legged it for a bus but it fucks off so you carry on as though you weren't catching it?

Their parade

I see M'bappe has handed in a transfer request. Cue the media frenzy in 3......2.......1

'The fake Shiekh has stated his first priority is to sign Mbappe.'

2011 btw ;)
Bbc doing it’s best impression of comical Ali.

It’ll be interesting to see what these journos have to say about United. Also will this be a new club now? Founded in 2023. That’s how it works right?
Something is happening, the shareprice is going through the roof, so someone's been tipped off, because Qatar will have to buy them all out. They will have to announce soon to stop the shares going up any further.

·
Follow
@faisalislam
In after hours trading in NY, Manchester united shares spiked 17%… that is traders betting the Glazers are about to sell to Sheikh Jassim of Qatar…. Everyone involved keeping tight lipped though…

Mirror Football

@MirrorFootball

Sheikh Jassim has been successful in his bid to buy Man Utd, according to triumphant reports from Qatar https://mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manutd-takeover-sheikh-jassim-ratcliffe-30218850

Trouble is that sort of 'fan' will follow the silver & end up here!!!
Inevitable, but no worries. It will always be the case that people attach themselves to ‘winners’.

The odd thing (among many) that united, Liverpool and to a lesser degree Arsenal and Chelsea fans don’t seem to recognise is that their huge worldwide fanbase is created by success driven by exposure and marketing, they seem to think it incomprehensible that any other club can have success in the same way, and that for City its completely different to how they did it. Such bollox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.