United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football tourettes I suppose my apologies. P.S Did I tell you I'm going Malta on Wednesday for a few days to watch England , sorry can't help myself but will prob eat loads of fish and Jim Rockford you on that and the price.Amazing what 5 or 6 hours kip does over 4,5 days and a beautifully attended parade.
Football tourettes haha.
Things have changed so much since covid and I don't get to watch City as often as I want to these days, and so, whenever I do get to go, It's rather special for me.
From taking going for granted, I am in this new life now, where I can't go as much.
So good luck to you and keep enjoying the best football we've ever played. Cherish the moments as one day it will inevitably end.
City are now (officially!) the best team in the land and all the world!

(No disrespect, but I don't think the 'all aggro' could ever be described as the best car in all the world! Lol).

Would that be the treble where they only got into the CL because UEFA changed the rules in the previous season to let them in, the one where they scabbed 2 injury time goals in the final, the only 2 shots they had on target in the entire match, the treble where they only got to the FA Cup final because Arsenal missed a penalty in the final seconds of the semi, the treble where they only finished the league on 79 points, scored 13 goals less than we did (this season) and let in 6 more, had to rely on Arsenal losing their penultimate league match and still needed to win on the last day; the treble where most of the players didn't have to go off and play in the World Cup halfway through the season.....that treble?
If we're being as pedantic as they usually are, the Arsenal penalty and the John Terry penalty misses could suggest that they won both of those CLs and their treble by default.

But then, I wouldn't stoop so low...

Last edited:
If we're being as pedantic as they usually are, the Arsenal penalty and the John Terry penalty misses could suggest that they win both of those CLs and their treble by default.

But then, I wouldn't stoop so low...

I don't count trophies won on penalties anyway. Nothing meritorious about failing to beat your opposition through superior football.

Couldn't care about what the media say

City have won the treble, mission accomplished

Let the media speak about whatever they want for the rest of the year
They always have so nothing has changed. As you said "Couldn't care about what the media say".

We've won x3 titles in a row and a treble. Fuck the lot of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.