United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Rags are being sold to the Qataris this will be piss funny and the back tracking will be delicious. They are desperate and want any type of good news whilst our lot parade three trophies round Manchester.

Will it improve the football side of things for them this take over? Mansour had his own man in Mancini he wanted in over Hughes when he took over, I think this lot will be daft enough to keep going with Ten Hag. If this take over as well has the owner at PSG’s grubby little mitts all over, look at what has been achieved there. They’ve lost leagues and hardly run away with the title in some campaigns in a very poor standard league whilst having the likes of Messi, Mbappe and Neymar play for them.

I personally think there is a story to investigate over some of the transfer dealings that go on in the Prem, and between certain clubs, for example McAllister to dippers for 35 million . But of course journalism and especially investigave journalism is no more .

Sheik Mansour buys City and we are condemned as being owned by a corrupt, sportswashing pariah state. But if or when Sheik Jism takes over United the press will forget about all about sportswashing and being owned by a pariah state and instead it will be plenty of smoke blowing up his arse and a wankfest of the highest magnitude.

This will once and for all show us that the press are absolutely biased towards United and the other red shirted mafia all along.

Yeah but he is a banker worth 1.2b a fine banker at that

Shaw and Garnacho ignore City's big Parade by partying hard in Rhyl
dancing-grooves.gif
Looking at that gif, it's quite obvious which one's been eating all the pies.

Sheik Mansour buys City and we are condemned as being owned by a corrupt, sportswashing pariah state. But if or when Sheik Jism takes over United the press will forget about all about sportswashing and being owned by a pariah state and instead it will be plenty of smoke blowing up his arse and a wankfest of the highest magnitude.

This will once and for all show us that the press are absolutely biased towards United and the other red shirted mafia all along.

Ah but he’s just a simple banker, get with the program.

I personally think there is a story to investigate over some of the transfer dealings that go on in the Prem, and between certain clubs, for example McAllister to dippers for 35 million . But of course journalism and especially investigave journalism is no more
I doubt it will ever happen, to expose the PL to allegations of corruption risks killing the golden goose for a lot of people (include City in that it's the water we swim in) look what happened to Italian football since all the corruption scandals it's basically moribund and t's hard to see it ever coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.