United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not one of the Raggies 13 title winning seasons, would result in a treble win involving the Champions League trophy the following season, while we have just over half the titles of what they have won and managed to do it with one of them the season later.

Just think about it, just simply amazing. You could say the same about Real never winning a treble despite their 14 or so wins of the holy grail, but it's the Raggies I'm digging at here.

1997-98 was the second season the rule change for Champions League qualifying from a domestic league began as well, so they were lucky to get in.

It’s properly mental how desperate some people are to make money for Mr Di Cesare by posting his videos on here…

They really are fucking idiots on there
They are, I agree. That said, we have a fair few ourselves in the transfer forum. "Let's swap Cancelo to Bayern for Alphonso Davies," etc.

I understand the scale is different but similar stupidity, in my opinion. Sure, they will trade us an absolutely fabulous young player for a guy who was barely starting for their team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.