United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to keep coming on this thread and be like that annoying little kid in the back seat of the car kicking the seat in front saying are we there yet over and over.

Can this thread be re-named as The Glazers Closing Down Sale?

What a season this has been for us blues!

To top it all off in a few weeks The Glazers will announce that the club is no longer for sale.

They ain't going anywhere!

They've just had a £40m bid rejected for former Derby County World beater Mason Mount...Yet the scruffy fuckers still think a takeover is happening haha
Spot on, my mate ex SC holder now living in Denmark was flapping today about the most western looking Qatari ever buying them and chucking £200b in the pot.

He really should know better even after 20 years abroad, just told him Mr European Gentleman only had 15% of what UMS wanted...said he'd get his brother who runs the country to pay. Pointed out if he had access to that sort of cash they'd not be in bud 5 or whatever it is now, they'd have blown UMS out of the water.

I could be wrong but I foresee Chelsea Jim chucking a bit in and both him to prop up Inios and UMS both taking a butty out if the coffees year after year or UMS saying buds not good enough so the for sale board gets put back in Lou's chippy.

Rashford being asked about his England commitments! He said he is committed but he needed time rest and recover! Yeah right swanning of to New York hey! Always been the same with the scum players get a free ride from England! Rashford down fcuk all and acts like he is Haaland can’t stand him he is fake as fuck!
Above average player in the premier league. He won't get better in my opinion.

He reminds me of that kid on YouTube from a few years ago, think his YouTube was called Carrick Fan or something. Their support never fails to amuse me, a mixture of weirdos and zebra pants wearing nonces.
He reminds me of that kid on YouTube from a few years ago, think his YouTube was called Carrick Fan or something. Their support never fails to amuse me, a mixture of weirdos and zebra pants wearing nonces.
What the fuck is that Listen an you can hear his mam screaming turn that fkin racket down……..you cnut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.