United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you bluemooners with all my heart for educating me in understanding why the scum are scum.

In 1991 I managed to blag a couple of tickets to the Manchester Derby at Maine Road 0-0.
Travelling from Scotland with my best mate I stayed overnight with my cousin in Droylsden. Her husband Dave is a massive blue and I remember he was furious and calling Utd all sorts. I couldn’t understand it.

Fast forward to 1996 and city played Utd in the 5th round of the FA cup. I watched it on tv with my mate who was a Utd fan and I couldn’t believe the tackles by Utd players that were going unpunished. Rosler puts us us up 1-0 with a brilliant dink over the keeper and then Alan Wilkie gives Utd a penalty from a corner and still to this day despite watching it multiple times on YouTube I can’t see any foul.

It always kind of haunted me because I was uneducated as to the bias and favouritism towards the red shirts.

But, now I know, now I understand why Dave went mental and it’s all thanks to you guys. I was blind but now I see.

Just for the record though, I currently hate Liverpool more than the scum as Utd have become an irrelevance. I think they’ll be lucky to be eighth this season with us, Arsenal, spurs, Chelsea, West Ham, Liverpool and Newcastle ahead of them.

Thank you bluemooners with all my heart for educating me in understanding why the scum are scum.

In 1991 I managed to blag a couple of tickets to the Manchester Derby at Maine Road 0-0.
Travelling from Scotland with my best mate I stayed overnight with my cousin in Droylsden. Her husband Dave is a massive blue and I remember he was furious and calling Utd all sorts. I couldn’t understand it.

Fast forward to 1996 and city played Utd in the 5th round of the FA cup. I watched it on tv with my mate who was a Utd fan and I couldn’t believe the tackles by Utd players that were going unpunished. Rosler puts us us up 1-0 with a brilliant dink over the keeper and then Alan Wilkie gives Utd a penalty from a corner and still to this day despite watching it multiple times on YouTube I can’t see any foul.

It always kind of haunted me because I was uneducated as to the bias and favouritism towards the red shirts.

But, now I know, now I understand why Dave went mental and it’s all thanks to you guys. I was blind but now I see.

Just for the record though, I currently hate Liverpool more than the scum as Utd have become an irrelevance. I think they’ll be lucky to be eighth this season with us, Arsenal, spurs, Chelsea, West Ham, Liverpool and Newcastle ahead of them.
Hey Colin, it’s Jimmy, Dave and Cathy’s friend, we’re all off to Leicester tomorrow, see you when you are next down mate, up the Blues !

Fast forward to 1996 and city played Utd in the 5th round of the FA cup. I watched it on tv with my mate who was a Utd fan and I couldn’t believe the tackles by Utd players that were going unpunished. Rosler puts us us up 1-0 with a brilliant dink over the keeper and then Alan Wilkie gives Utd a penalty from a corner and still to this day despite watching it multiple times on YouTube I can’t see...
Still bugs me that one... of all the blatantly bent decisions they've been given over the years that still stands out as one of most glaringly obvious, the ball was about 40 feet in the air going right over and beyond the penalty area and yet somehow one of the scum players was judged to have been impeded, like you, to this day I still don't even know who was supposed to have been fouled.

Still bugs me that one... of all the blatantly bent decisions they've been given over the years that still stands out as one of most glaringly obvious, the ball was about 40 feet in the air going right over and beyond the penalty area and yet somehow one of the scum players was judged to have been impeded, like you, to this day I still don't even know who was supposed to have been fouled.
Even the dog wanker thought that the referee had awarded us a free-kick.

Watch his initial reaction, when the ref blows his whistle.

I didn't want the show pony anywhere near this club that I love. And the word is Pep was willing to resign rather than have that walking vagina in the team.

Good man, Pep. Good man.
So who was it who wanted him at the club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.