United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is still brain activity when we are sleeping and functions that come naturally to us like breathing still occur.

On that basis I think we can take it as a given that even when we are all asleep we are still despising them.
It's true - I find my subconscious dislike of then is even more prevalent than my conscious hatred..........

Still bugs me that one... of all the blatantly bent decisions they've been given over the years that still stands out as one of most glaringly obvious, the ball was about 40 feet in the air going right over and beyond the penalty area and yet somehow one of the scum players was judged to have been impeded, like you, to this day I still don't even know who was supposed to have been fouled.
If I remember correctly all the raggy players were turning away to run back for a goal kick....fucking **** Wiley.

Soriano probably had the £ signs flashing in his eyes
Soriano probably had the £ signs flashing in his eyes.
He should stick to what he's good at and not get involved in transfer business, I mean just take a look who we've let slip through the net, Maguire, Pogba,Fred, Sanchez, to name a few, he should stick to building CFG.

Clueless…

Who are they kidding? GPC never left. He stayed stinking the place out and undermining all the managers they hired after him. Ole the Wally even gave up the manager's parking space for the old soak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.