United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s probably been mentioned on here already but I’ve just watched the secret filming of the meeting between the new United CEO and some ‘fans representatives’.

What a proper odd bunch. Secretly film the conversation and then post it on Twitter! Great.

It’s probably been mentioned on here already but I’ve just watched the secret filming of the meeting between the new United CEO and some ‘fans representatives’.

What a proper odd bunch. Secretly film the conversation and then post it on Twitter! Great.
Any selling club will be rubbing their hands together with them lot.

Tempting odds, but who would/could overtake them?

Newcastle? Maybe
West Ham? Maybe
Villa? Clutching at straws there.

Happy with them finishing 9th.
I think they’d need to drop about 7/8 more points than last season , Newcastle will leapfrog them surely .
If Ronaldo leaves and panic sets in the season could go very wrong for them ,great odds in my opinion

I think they’d need to drop about 7/8 more points than last season , Newcastle will leapfrog them surely .
If Ronaldo leaves and panic sets in the season could go very wrong for them ,great odds in my opinion
I’d hang fire. They’ve not hit the market yet.

Ronaldo leaving would probably improve them.

Which nobody could SEA coming.

Speaking about South East Asia, there are some weird goings on here in Thailand with an exhibition match between United and Liverpool planned for next month at a ground that holds 50,000.

First, they couldn't sell it out (and by a long way).

So, second, they have had to put a K-Pop star on the programme for an hour before the match to generate interest which means that there will be thousand of screaming teenage girls there that will leave as soon as the match starts.

Then, the two clubs returned tickets they couldn't sell to foreign fans and guess where they ended up? On a youtube sales channel here, being sold at a discount with promises of the chance to meet players, meet the K-Pop star, watch training and have dinner with the players. Problem is this youtuber only has a couple of places with limited special access and 20,000 (yes 20,000) to sell. So there are threats of court cases for misleading sales, and both clubs have had to issue statements denouncing the cut-price sale and saying they don't approve the discounting and the misleading information.

All very weird.

The tickets were hugely over-priced, btw, so it serves the fuckers right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.