United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like they are just making things up as they go along. Like there is no long term strategy, no forward planning. It's as if they wake up to the tabloids saying us or the Chavs are about to sign someone for £50 million so they have to go out and spend £75 million on some yesteryear household name just to remain in the headlines. Regardless of whether the particular player is right for them, regardless of whether he's fit enough to go through a pretty gruelling Premier league season or not.

This is a club lacking direction, a club lacking a cohesive plan for the next decade or so. A club so petrified of being left behind they panic-buy any 35+ player who once had an illustrious past for absolute megabucks and cross their fingers and hope it all works.
When you post on this forum it makes my day :-)

Martial is injured, hamstring.
Now, we are not allowed to laugh at injuries but come on. Wantawayron isn't match fit so they have 2 strikers, Sancho and thingy, the fish finger bloke that's it. Oh and Elanga.

Please say its OK to laugh.
Fish finger bloke ? How childish.
It’s St Marcus of Findus to you matey boy :-)

Haha Teamviewer bailing out of the commercial graveyard. Awareness up apparently but their share value has taken a hammering.

Shit on the pitch and shit off the pitch…siuuuu.

-:)

Bloody hell ! I thought you were kidding. First the guy who signed on behalf of Chevrolet, now Teamviewer, it's a curse sponsoring that shitshow these days ! Hilarious !

Haha Teamviewer bailing out of the commercial graveyard. Awareness up apparently but their share value has taken a hammering.

Shit on the pitch and shit off the pitch…siuuuu.

-:)
I had to think as I didn't have a clue what you were on about and then it clicked. They are the shirt sponsors. That's working well for the company, they are sponsoring and paying millions and no one remembers them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.