United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He gets away with bear hugging every f*cking game. I really don't know why the officials keep letting it happen....

Oh, wait, as you were.
United would actually be better off if he was getting deservedly sent off every other week given the number of goals he gives away.

This is one instance where the officials favoritism and leniency toward united isn't actually doing them any favours at all.

They'll need to hit 2 billion spending post-Ferguson within the next 3-4 years to be a regular top 4 team, let alone getting a sniff of the title.

I really hope they don't' win Europa as that would get them into the Champions League. If they don't get in Champions league next season, they are going to have a 30-year spell like we did, but even worse because we were still able to get into Europe here and there, even got to a couple of European finals and attract players like Torres and Alonso. They won't get even that. The De Jong situation should be red sirens over there.

Is it true UEFA is changing rules for some 'super league' or an expanded champions league that may allow top 6 or "teams invited based on their history and legacy" to the dining table? What a lucky but disgraceful bailout that would be.
I think from 2024/25 England's top-5 will get a CL assuming English teams keep doing well in the comp (which we obviously all want on here!) but there were rumours about some sort of free pass for legacy clubs and thankfully that was quickly dropped.

No team should get a free place because of their 'istry, it makes a mockery of the term 'competition'.

Hahaha lovely popping in here to laugh at these fuckers,tell you what Brentford won’t be easy for them they’ll be well up for it first home game of the season for them..

I think from 2024/25 England's top-5 will get a CL assuming English teams keep doing well in the comp (which we obviously all want on here!) but there were rumours about some sort of free pass for legacy clubs and thankfully that was quickly dropped.

No team should get a free place because of their 'istry, it makes a mockery of the term 'competition'.

Let them play in the Champions League with a free pass. it only means they are in their by name alone and not quality and would get thumped every time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.