United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pogba the problem? CR38? Nah , look closer to home. They must hope there are three worse teams than them, cos today they looked absolutely shit, even VAR couldn’t save them. The latest fall guy will be out before Christmas, mark my words, and this isnt a joke, Big Sam will be parachuted in to save them from relegation.

One game in and yet again it becomes the Man U show at the end of today coverage in Sky sports ........... same old boring shite week after week ......... face facts your wank and all that’s happening now is desperation:) Fooking bringing Sir Alex back in ............ the same Sir Alex who was at the heart of the problem when bringing Moyes in ........... they are done and the only reason they will be sniffing around the top 6 is down to bent decisions ............ they are a midtable team and there rag fan base should get used to it

Boos ringing round the theatre of broken dreams.

Ten Rag out already?

Not even bent refs could get them anything from this game.

The scum look absolutely garbage.

Fuck them, fuck their fans, fuck that whole club and every single man, woman and child who supports them.
If I was into religion, that would be the weekly sermon.................

Watched some of the highlights and the last twenty minutes. I think Ten Hag has a tricky job, but did anyone see the glimmers that both Pep and Klopp had in their first season where you knew what they were working for but didn't have the players or fitness to do it? Because I didn't. Regardless, United need to shift 6 or 7 of those first 11 today or they'll be struggling to qualify for the CL again. Wonder if they'll back the manager or the squad. I don't care if it's the first game of the season, Liverpool will crucify them in two weeks.

Watched the second half of their brave comeback. My god they are awful. 60% possession and scared to have the ball. This centre back doesn't look any better than lindelof and their new left back didn't make the first eleven.

Early days, but I'm calling bottom half at this rate. When your answer is to throw on a 37 year old who doesn't want to be there and couldn't give a toss, and he produces the same effort level as your starting forward then things must be pretty tough. If only they had a few billion more to throw at it.

Rashford should stick to school dinners. By choosing to play today ten Manchester children went hungry with nobody to serve them soup and fish finger butties. Shame on you Marcus, I hope for your sake none of those children grow up and are serving the gruel when you're penniless and unemployable next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.