United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they have finished 6th last season. 6/7 first team players have left the club, No players brought in yet. Ronaldo wants to leave, Phil the face still at the club...

They are genuinely going to struggle to get Top 10 at this rate.
I'm sure most blues hope Beaker gets a testimonial for years of quality gurning and general fuck ups. The next Duncan Edwards my arse.

Genuinely don't get the horror around selling the naming rights to the ground. Just take the money you daft twats. No one, except your inbred fans, give a fuck that it's called Old Trafford. The jokes around Sold Trafford will be good, but no one gives a fuck. What I will say is that the Theatre of Dreams thing doesn't get trotted out too much now.

Genuinely don't get the horror around selling the naming rights to the ground. Just take the money you daft twats. No one, except your inbred fans, give a fuck that it's called Old Trafford. The jokes around Sold Trafford will be good, but no one gives a fuck. What I will say is that the Theatre of Dreams thing doesn't get trotted out too much now.
Rename the shithole "The theatre of Screams" tm.

The BK Home Of The Whopper Stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.