United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently dragging a scum fan on FB. He started in about City not having history so I pointed out winning the league before WWII and winning the FA Cup in 1904. Then he (of course) pivoted to how City are only successful because they spend money and I mentioned that the scum outspent City for DECADES but still only won because the refs were afraid of slur Alex. And now he's gone over to the oh so predictable "Yeah but United won w/ English players" so I asked what part of England Cantona, Gigges, Keane, Ronaldo and Schmeichel came from. The only thing left is for him to claim that he's actually a bigger Celtic fan anyway...

Honestly though, these guys are 100x worse than any Yankees or Cowboys fans I've ever met and that's saying a lot from an American. City fans put up with that stupid banner and they did it with humor. Scum fans are nothing but a bunch of miserable douchebags.
1969 the only all English team to win the FA cup.

This whiny woman wouldn’t have lasted 5 minutes if she was a City fan in the 90’s
Oh how I would love to watch these rag YouTube rats leave the sinking ship if these fuckers ever got relegated again!
Whilst im always happy to mock the silly red bastards, most of these youtubers arent actual reds. They are parodies, actors

Currently dragging a scum fan on FB. He started in about City not having history so I pointed out winning the league before WWII and winning the FA Cup in 1904. Then he (of course) pivoted to how City are only successful because they spend money and I mentioned that the scum outspent City for DECADES but still only won because the refs were afraid of slur Alex. And now he's gone over to the oh so predictable "Yeah but United won w/ English players" so I asked what part of England Cantona, Gigges, Keane, Ronaldo and Schmeichel came from. The only thing left is for him to claim that he's actually a bigger Celtic fan anyway...

Honestly though, these guys are 100x worse than any Yankees or Cowboys fans I've ever met and that's saying a lot from an American. City fans put up with that stupid banner and they did it with humor. Scum fans are nothing but a bunch of miserable douchebags.

Does douchbags mean the same as obnoxious cunts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.