United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So over the last 38 Premier League games, the equivalent of an entire season, my admittedly dodgy maths has it that they are 41 points behind us (96 to 55)
That’s an average of more than a point a game, which is MASSIVE

Their goal difference is even worse - they’re 81 behind us (76 to minus 5).
That’s an average of more than two goals a game, which is even more MASSIVE.

Lads, we’re basically playing a different sport
Was thinking along these lines on Sunday night pal.
But the rags in work won't even make eye contact with me this week so I didn't bother trying it with them.
"Bantz" in work is on hold at the moment but will quickly be restored once they pick up 3 points if past experience is anything to go by.
#mardarsetwats

Was thinking along these lines on Sunday night pal.
But the rags in work won't even make eye contact with me this week so I didn't bother trying it with them.
"Bantz" in work is on hold at the moment but will quickly be restored once they pick up 3 points if past experience is anything to go by.
#mardarsetwats
Its incredible. We start every game on average with more than a point and more than two goals head start on them. They really didn’t expect this when they were classlessly lording it over us with their banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.