United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redknapp is talking sense and neville is talking shite, the glazers have give them billions to spend but they are still shite, hardly the glazers fault
It's as if they haven't appointed CEOs, DIrectors of Football and Directors of Strategy....Neville seems to think there's nothing between The Glazers, Ten Haag and the players. They've also bought several shit players, players who were good or effective for them now don't appear to give a shit for the club and everyone there lives in Ronaldo's shadow.

Fuck me the hypocrisy of it you couldn’t make it up rat face saying glaziers aren’t spending there own money like our owner does
he’s draining from the club i thought that’s what they prided them selfs on self sufficiency or is that just when it suits them or when there winning , what a load of cunts
Here comes green gold and zebra fucks

Just repeating what many have said on here, Ronaldo really does seem to be contributing a lot to their demise. A very good player a few years back (away from the Premier League it must be said) but he really does seem quite toxic at the moment.
Much though it would be great if they went down it isn't going to happen ( Arsenal last season had a similair start and similair comments were made) The worrying thing for the entitled ones though is (no disrespect to either club intended but) both Brighton and Brentfird will probably finish a lot closer to the Championship than the Champions League (so hopefully will the Rags!!!!!)

Fuck me the hypocrisy of it you couldn’t make it up rat face saying glaziers aren’t spending there own money like our owner does
he’s draining from the club i thought that’s what they prided them selfs on self sufficiency or is that just when it suits them or when there winning , what a load of cunts
Here comes green gold and zebra fucks

I thought owners spending their own money was bad for the game

Redknapp is talking sense and neville is talking shite, the glazers have give them billions to spend but they are still shite, hardly the glazers fault
Great post you told the truth nobody can argue that ratboy talking shit again thinks he's untouchable as a sky pundit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.