United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is we are not childish like them
I take no delight in their demise
I wish they were relevant again
I don’t enjoy seeing them beaten 4-0 by the likes of Brentford, and being out of the champions league
I for one wish them all the best going forward

:)

Oh it gladdens the heart to see the Utd thread on 561 pages and the Liverpool thread on under 200.
It never sat right with me when the Liverpool thread had more posts than the Utd one.
Never forget how they treated us in the past, these cunts are still and always will be, the biggest cunts in football

Think it’s safe to say sancho seems to have been a flop and if he carries on surely he doesn’t get selected for the England squad!

He looks a shadow of his dortmund self where he was so electric! Feel sorry for the lad

If rot continues where are points coming from? A draw against Southampton maybe a draw against Palace, win against Leeds and maybe Lampard gives them 3 points.still in single digit points. Flip side they may throw money blindly now after this result
They may throw money blindly ? They’ve been doing that for a few years now hahahaha..

I think the word for how I am feeling this morning is schadenfreude.

How things have changed since the 1995-1996 season when City were relegated. United rampant, City unserviceable. A 180 degree change to today.

Don't worry rags, you only have 3 seasons of this hell to go, but sadly for you, It will actually get worse before it gets better, and there are ups and downs yet to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.