United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said it at the start the only way they will get near the top 6 is if VAR or the officials sort it out for them .......... but I doubt even them can save this shower now ......... they ain’t just losing by the odd goal they are now getting beatings ......... seriously if I was the manager I would walk away now because this lot will destroy anyone’s reputation...........

After the euphoria of sweltering in the sun watching our lads then coming home to catch that comedy show on tv, I’m waking up still heady on it all. Catching up with 50 pages. Think I’ll enjoy all the debates throughout the day starting now with Natalie.
Oh and ......Scum

@Bill You need to give us a clue who you are on about ?

Oh hand on, Irrelevant F.C. ?

Got it. I hope the gpc lives a long time and in good health.

Think it’s safe to say sancho seems to have been a flop and if he carries on surely he doesn’t get selected for the England squad!

He looks a shadow of his dortmund self where he was so electric! Feel sorry for the lad

I'm fucking made up. One arrogant little tosspot that totally disrespected our club and the greatest coach in world football because his teenage self and dumb agent knew better. Sink into mediocrity you turd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.