United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So true. There has been a lot of internal financial abuse there in all sorts of non-playing areas. Lots of people have been filling their boots for years. Don't expect any FFP probes though.
I think McManus' and Magnier's 99 questions were aimed at trying to uncover some of the dodgy goings-on at the swamp.

And the third I thought, where he ambles towards his back post at tortoise-style pace. If he busts a gut to get there, he probably clears that.
The rags are in a financial hole.
It is my belief that the club need the parachute payment to help balance
the books.
The Glazers, gawd bless 'em, will leave when there is no more juice to be squeezed from the oranges ( so to speak)
Happy days!

This is how stupid Utd fans must be if they believed they had turned a corner. They did, into an express train laden with dynamite.

Attachments

• 6C993151-6FB0-415F-A5D4-819F93D9C63A.jpeg
    6C993151-6FB0-415F-A5D4-819F93D9C63A.jpeg
    107.3 KB · Views: 134
Some of his team selections and tactics on Saturday were incredible and very naïve, the signing of the worlds shortest CB and throwing him in at Brentford was a simply inept decision, as is asking Degea to play with the ball at his feet, he simply has not got the ability.
Doesn’t matter who goes in there they are simply crap ........you could put a 6ft centre back in there it wouldn’t stop 3 of the 4 goals going in ........... seriously what need to happen in near on a 500 million spending on that and at least 12 going out ............ they simply cannot do it now the damage is done and I reckon your talking at the very least 5 years to sort out .....but there issue is the likes of City and Liverpool ain’t gonna stand still ........... City and Liverpool are doing what United where doing in the 90s and 2000s and shifting out the odd few players and bringing youthful players into there positions........... United are light years from that now ............ and as for the big stand for Ferguson ............ Fook what the Glazers have done he started the rot when he walked away by having a say in his replacement since that day they have become a mess ..........soon as he walked they should have been for the best out there .......... they didn’t and this is where they stand ........... and let’s be right the self entitled pricks deserve it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.