United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a go at what, I disagree with what you said, problem?

Things can change in sport very quickly, that's why you enjoy the good times to the max, when the time our manager leaves, it will be a crucial and difficult time however well run we are.

Whoever takes over from Pep has a thankless task, just like when Moyes took over from the pisscan, it was impossible to succeed, the poisoned chalice.
Like I said to Gdm, we're only 2 matches into the season, talk of pep leaving and his replacement are the furthest thing on my mind.
I just don't get it that it's being discussed now.
Strange.

I sometimes wonder why the old pisscan gets such an easy ride from the press given that he is directly responsible for their demise ie, falling out with the Irish contingent thus allowing Glasers through the door of the swamp, putting Moyes up as his successor etc. None of our so called journalists seem prepared to ask the difficult questions and write the truth. Are they really that scared of the old soak?
Maybe they are scared but also they are mostly an unthinking load of tossers who couldn’t write a proper analysis to save their lives. Trebles all round, hic.

You’re letting a text that you got from a united fan get to you, to the extent it’s making you question posts on here?
Erm No. I'm just bemused that 2 games into a new season there's folk talking of pep leaving and what we going to do.

Like I said originally, the original poster who brought pep leaving into a discussion about utd being shite stood out for me as they are two different entities completely.

Like I said to Gdm, we're only 2 matches into the season, talk of pep leaving and his replacement are the furthest thing on my mind.
I just don't get it that it's being discussed now.
Strange.
We are talking of when the day comes, hopefully a long way down the road but you never know., but our own history and what we are seeing in real time in stretford is a warning of not been complacent and planning for when the day does come.

Replacing him, when the time comes will be a huge task, and whoever takes over will be under huge pressure

I sometimes wonder why the old pisscan gets such an easy ride from the press given that he is directly responsible for their demise ie, falling out with the Irish contingent thus allowing Glasers through the door of the swamp, putting Moyes up as his successor etc. None of our so called journalists seem prepared to ask the difficult questions and write the truth. Are they really that scared of the old soak?
In the past he had enormous power and influence, they were clearly sh1t scared to cross him and the consequences it would bring.

2 seasons ago this shower of shite finished second. Not one rag had a problem with the Glazers then.
At the start of last season the gpc brought back PR37. Not one rag had a problem with the Glazers then as they all believed they were going to win the league.
They finished sixth and that was somehow the Glazers fault.
This season Wantawayron went on strike, when he eventually turned up who met him? Not the manager, the gpc.
Now that they are bottom it is somehow the Glazers fault, not the gpc's or wantaways, the Glazers. Their only fault is not getting rid of that piss stained, bitter old fuck ferguson.

I hope they never do.

We are talking of when the day comes, hopefully a long way down the road but you never know., but our own history and what we are seeing in real time in stretford is a warning of not been complacent and planning for when the day does come.

Replacing him, when the time comes will be a huge task, and whoever takes over will be under huge pressure
2 games from the end of season discussions like this absolutely.

2 games into the season discussions like this absolutely no need.

Time and place for discussing pep and it isn't now.

Oh and Bernardo looks like he's staying doesn't he? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.