United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they’re really serious about what needs doing, they could make a start on fixing the roof.
Last time I was there was for Genesis in 2007, so I’ll take your word for it mate. I have read it’s a pretty shoddy bit of infrastructure these days, never mind what occurs on the pitch.

I keep reading about Ronaldo walking off and not going over to the fans after the 4-0 loss. Did the others really do that after being so shit? My god. No shame.

Totally Marlo.
I'd always assumed that the Glazers iwn the debt - just another way to drain money out of the club without the fans knowing.
E. G. Borrow £500m at 4% interest = £20m/year, using the swamp as security under one company.
Charge the FC 10% interest on "their" £500m debt, or £50m a year.
£50m - £20m = £30m to go in the Glazers back pocket.
FC debt stays at £500m.
Terrible cunts but v amusing.
Glad I'm not going mad and someone else thinks it.

It would be pretty shocking but honestly very easy for them to do.

Pretty funny though.

On a serious note. Why do the glazers actually want Utd ? They are hated. Do they actually make money from them or just borrow against them. So confused with the whole saga

Next Mondays game is going to be a woman fight.
Rags need to get into them in front of their own fans after last season's debacle.
As for Klopp, can't see him even travelling to the game if he sees a black cat anywhere beforehand
Don't you mean witch?

If you gave them Sergio Gomez, THB and Rico to go with Varane across the back ...
then put Lavia at DM with Palmer and McAtee on either side ...
with a front 3 Rashford, Ronaldooooo and Sanchoooo ...
how would they not improve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.