United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed but don't you feel the dressing room is already lost?

The Ronaldo situation has been handled appallingly, defending a player who leaves at half time from a preseason friendly is an incredible mistake from any manager.

The Dejong transfer chase is a total embarrassment.

The manager has made huge basic errors from day 1, not sure if could ever get the dressing room back on side.

Team selection /Tactics against Brentford appalling , naive or arrogant, or a bit of all three!
Yes the dressing room is in disarray and now they have been linked with aubameyang, no idea how true the link is but if they are thinking about buying him well, we all know this is the guy who arteta got rid of for unsettling the squad and also his indiscipline, surely if they get rid of ronaldo they won’t want him unsettling the dressing room….but then it is united!

Yes the dressing room is in disarray and now they have been linked with aubameyang, no idea how true the link is but if they are thinking about buying him well, we all know this is the guy who arteta got rid of for unsettling the squad and also his indiscipline, surely if they get rid of ronaldo they won’t want him unsettling the dressing room….but then it is united!

I think I read that their interest in Aubameyang has already cooled, probably because he didn't want to come.

On a serious note. Why do the glazers actually want Utd ? They are hated. Do they actually make money from them or just borrow against them. So confused with the whole saga
In two words fuck yes.

They are making a fortune. A conservative view of their buisines plan, would be they would rather pay interest on neverending debt (small payment a year of 25m or something), so they can post profits every year (if they paid off debt in one year say then that would be a loss for that year) - and if they post profits every year they can take dividends (you can't otherwise)

So essentially they are milking the company....but also, I can't blame them in my view. They are running it as a business, but they do have it as a shorter term view to be fair (if they ain't investing in long term payoffs).

The more sinister view as me and A Badger is not a Beaver discussed is that they actually own the debt. Therefore, it is in their interest to keep the club in debt and double dip on both the dividend and the interest payments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.