United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another desperate signing.

Chases a deep-lying playmaker type holding midfielder all summer in De Jong.
Ends up with Casemiro who is every bit the opposite way when it comes to DMs.
This is the United way.
Zero plan,
Same as buying cavani on last day a few years ago
And ronaldo last year
They are miles off. Be trying to sell him for the last three years of his contract

Casemiro is a proven winner i what I keep hearing!!!!
Like pogba was
Like varane was
Like ronaldo was
And di Maria
Just watch him being ran past like a fucking pole. This ain't La Liga sunshine. Just ask another 4 times UCL winner, current bench warmer Raphael Varane.

I started home dialysis 2 nights ago, and am getting used to my peritoneum being filled with a liquid to clean out my blood of toxins. For 8 hours overnight, I have 2 litres at a time put in, held for an hour, taken out, and repeated 3 further times before the programme is finished. At the moment, it feels as if my body has been given a thorough beating, but this will settle down.
Unfortunately, reading this thread is making me laugh so much that am literally having to hold my sides to try and stop the pain.

Please don't let it stop.
Great post that - fair fucks to you and hope that it gets easier.

You all set for Monday nights pre-march build up (protest) and viewing?

Should be a real treat - I'm praying for the return of zebra pants and the moustache guy with the 'Yanks / Americans out!' banner whilst sporting a New York Yankees cap.

Stay well mate...............

Sorry if ready posted, but this is FUNNY!!!

I will use this gif, filmed in Liverpool, to alert you…

monkey-steal.gif

Cashimero’s appearances in our semi’s don’t even stand out. I can’t recall anything of note he did. Was he any good?

Great post that - fair fucks to you and hope that it gets easier.

You all set for Monday nights pre-march build up (protest) and viewing?

Should be a real treat - I'm praying for the return of zebra pants and the moustache guy with the 'Yanks / Americans out!' banner whilst sporting a New York Yankees cap.

Stay well mate...............
Cheers.
I may stake out Bents Lane in Bredbury on Monday, to see if I can spot the lesser striped Zebra pants in it's natural habitat. Other than that, I may tune in to the Comedy Channel for a good laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.