United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me as a major part of their transfer strategy, is to pay a as much as possible go for player who's already given up.
Smart for two reasons, 1) They get to show their fans that they are ready to splash the cash and be a force to reckon with in the transfer market. And 2) they won't have to deal with ambitious players being upset (as they do now with Ronaldo).

In 1966 England hosted the world cup. A number of grounds were chosen to host matches. The swamp was one, Goodison Park another.
Goodison Park hosted more matches than the rags. Guess which one got a huge wedge of money to improve the ground before the tournament.
Answers on a postcard or stuck down envelope to the usual address. The winner will be announced next week.
Pak Doo-ik

Given that united have registered their business address at that tax and accounting black hole that is the Cayman Islands, how can anyone, including the footballing authorities and regulatory bodies, know for sure whether or not their earnings and expenditure comply with FFP?
Looks like a job for the WhatsApp brigade. I won’t hold my breath.

Never heard of him before this summer.

Probably another Depay…

Nah mate, his footwork is unbelievable in tight spaces and he’s quick as well? Obviously it was the Dutch league and we seen others come here and not make it but under pep he would go on to amazing things imo.

There is no hope for them, it's over: they're dying. No amount of resuscitation is going to bring new life into this particular corpse - in point of fact, you can even hear their death-rattle on Aldeberan, so I'm told by my alien friends.

All this money they are ploughing into the team is nothing more than a typical rag PR stunt: overblown, theatrical...all done with the media in mind. No semblance of rational thought as to how the players will be utilised, how to find a system that suits them all. No, nothing like that. Just buy as many expensive players as you can, parade them in front of Sky/BT and the tabloids and wait for the sales of replica shirts from Thailand.

I'll bet the rag hierarchy are behind the so-called 'protest' as well...front and back newspaper coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.