United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media are hyping up any kid of "protest." Probably egged on by Ratboy.

We'll see a few ferals interviewed on tele with a banner too big for them to hold and that'll be it.
Is that interview before they go into the club shop, or after with their carrier bags full of merchandise on show?

Reactions: mat
How are sty billing this absolutely massive game?
Bottom 6 clash?
6 pointer between relegation candidates?
They’ll be showing the table like this with no positions and saying “There are just two points between them, this is the closest the biggest game in the world has been for a few years. What a game we have in store, the eyes of the world will be watching.”

C0642099-6771-4B1F-993E-9C1616B7C4DE.jpeg

If only Everton and Wolves had won yesterday, with a West Ham win today n’all, they’d both have been in the bottom three by the time they played tomorrow.

The problem is they get so much press because it gets traction. Just look at how popular this thread is.

Just remember they are scum and leave it at that

I said this the other week - some of those who write endlessly about the rags ( or the dippers for that matter ) they don't care about how they get on as long as they provide copy and thus them with a living - I'd imagine it would be just as bad if they went down.

As for naming their game with the dippers it can only be ......................... Back to the Future

I said this the other week - some of those who write endlessly about the rags ( or the dippers for that matter ) they don't care about how they get on as long as they provide copy and thus them with a living - I'd imagine it would be just as bad if they went down.

As for naming their game with the dippers it can only be ......................... Back to the Future
Or Once upon a time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.