United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how a load of them turn up to the protest wearing the full club shop... United is a victim of its own success. All the glory hunters they've accumulated want their selfies. The majority are turning up to the protest for their instagram accounts.

What sort of grammar is don't loose focus ?
The same grammar that spells Trafford with 1 ' f '

Eric_the_Red99

New Member​

Joined Sep 26, 2014Messages 96
Starting an emptyoldtrafford hashtag completely undermining the protest.
It’s actually the hashtag emptyoldtraford (with one f) which is trending. The fact that they can’t even spell the name of the ground of the club they supposedly support probably tells you all you need to know about these people…

Bloke in work has two tickets but isn't going due to the the protests, said it won't be worth the hassle. I can see what he means, not going to be good down there.

Me on the other hand......loving every last minute of this. Us being successful and playing great football is something I never thought I'd see, but if I did envisage it I genuinely thought it would be fighting it out with that lot. Never thought I'd see this kind of implosion.

It's magnificent.
He has two tickets but isn't going ! What sad sack of shit. I hope you told him he is a pathetic small time wanker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.