United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same grammar that spells Trafford with 1 ' f '

Eric_the_Red99

New Member​

Joined Sep 26, 2014Messages 96

It’s actually the hashtag emptyoldtraford (with one f) which is trending. The fact that they can’t even spell the name of the ground of the club they supposedly support probably tells you all you need to know about these people…

If they’ve never been to that shit hole in their lives, how do you expect them to know how to spell it?

Screenshot_20220822-173223_Samsung Internet.jpg
Fuckin ell I'm filling up here.

And the daft cunts have a smiling picture of the glazers on there.

To go with spelling mistakes, wrong hashtags and them wearing clubshop merchandise at their protest, it's not exactly attention to detail.

Can't wait for the outcome later, it's going to be glorious.

He has two tickets but isn't going ! What sad sack of shit. I hope you told him he is a pathetic small time wanker.
A Utd fan in the office came back in today from his holiday and was asked by another Utd fan I’ve got a spare ticket for tonight if you want it, he said no I’m knackered only got home yesterday ….. where did he come back from I hear you say Australia? USA ? hmmmm Isle Of Man loooool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.