United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 53626

They’ve turned into Scousers. Over-emotional, hyperbolic, deluded idiots.

After watching United last night, I thought “these aren’t as good as Newcastle”, and they were only playing an injury ridden Liverpool side who’ve not won a game yet this season.
I wish we were playing them next. A proper hammering to put them back in the box they temporarily stepped out of last night.

View attachment 53626

After watching United last night, I thought “these aren’t as good as Newcastle”, and they were only playing an injury ridden Liverpool side who’ve not won a game yet this season.

TBF most are telling them to fuck off chatting shite.

Nunez jota Matic silva Put them in the side last night rags would been lucky to get a draw saying that Liverpool could of nicked a draw from it after the rags put it in the best performance they could do!

View attachment 53626

I would have expected half of the prem to have beaten that Liverpool team last night. A midfield of Elliott, Milner, and Henderson wouldn't cause too many teams big problems

Sky now referring to last night as a Derby! Desperation pours from Utd and every arm of their propaganda machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.