United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arguably that Liverpool team would not finish 10th. Let's chill out a bit, these lot are still shite, and will have their normal slaps to reality very soon.

That was Ole ball at it's finest last night, they used to beat us with it, so I'm not even bothered about them nearly drawing with one of the worst Liverpool sides i have seen in the Klopp era.

Watch them not get more than a draw at Southampton.

I know I shouldn't laugh at this, but a load of rags thought they were bricking the Liverpool team bus last night. Turns out it was just some kiddies on a school trip.

It's definitely not funny. Not at all. Absolutely not in the slightest bit hilarious.

Honestly, it's not.

Stop laughing.

Stop it.

Screenshot 2022-08-23 at 10.07.18.png

I know I shouldn't laugh at this, but a load of rags thought they were bricking the Liverpool team bus last night. Turns out it was just some kiddies on a school trip.

It's definitely not funny. Not at all. Absolutely not in the slightest bit hilarious.

Honestly, it's not.

Stop laughing.

Stop it.

View attachment 53636
What is funny and yet another perfect example of the dippers lack of self awareness is their outrage at a coach having things chucked at it. Kids or no kids, attacking a coach is fucking brain dead activity but yet again the ferral scouse scum fail to see their own part in it.

For a possession base keep ball manager 30% possession at HOME is utter shite and proves he is a imposter of a manager
Liverpool don't know what to do with that amount of possession. Their style is based around winning the ball back and moving it forward quickly. If we had 70% possession v united, we'd slaughter them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.