United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two dickheads in work yesterday. Off to the Tollgate to join the demonstration. Down with the Glazers the worst owners ever.
Same dickheads giddy as fuck the rags had beat the dippers this morning.
They watched the game in a pub, fucked if I know which one and apparently the ‘atmosphere’ was unreal!
They haven’t mentioned Uncle Malcolm’s spawn at all today.
And that ... is why these protests have absolutely nothing to do with the Glazers and everything to do with not winning trophies any more.
The levels of entitlement and delusion amongst the rag fans and the club is unprecedented ... further augmented by the sycophantic and obsequious media.

Two dickheads in work yesterday. Off to the Tollgate to join the demonstration. Down with the Glazers the worst owners ever.
Same dickheads giddy as fuck the rags had beat the dippers this morning.
They watched the game in a pub, fucked if I know which one and apparently the ‘atmosphere’ was unreal!
They haven’t mentioned Uncle Malcolm’s spawn at all today.

Yep
a couple of wins and the glazers out banners will be back in the shed until the next bad run of games

Got to love The Sunday Sport
65ad2a4274bbbd4482446a157c0a4520.jpg

Despite the win last night, I thought the rags still lacked quality.

They were very poor at times.
You wouldn't think it the way the media have reported it as well as all rags getting giddy , if anyone is in any doubt as to who our main rivals are then look at the way they are celebrating last nights win , fuck knows what they'd be like if they ever win a trophy again

Nobody knows and this new mysterious rule won't be applied when we have a similar offside call

It's one of them rules that they make up on the spot, so they can help the scum win and keep the fans from rioting

I think in one of the city games this season, they were a close offside, and they worked in the VAR room for about 3 or 4 minutes, so that new rule is bollocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.