United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kept looking for a game plan last night...But I'm fucked if i could see it.

If City played like the Scum or the Dippers did last night it would be fucking a mega fucking meltdown of huge proportions on the match day thread...
It looked like one of their "better" performances under Solskjær -- pragmatic, kicking long, working fairly hard, countering, relying on some decent individual performances, relying on the opposition underperforming -- which is fine until you realize what they hired Ten Hag to do.

It looked like one of their "better" performances under Solskjær -- pragmatic, kicking long, working fairly hard, countering, relying on some decent individual performances, relying on the opposition underperforming -- which is fine until you realize what they hired Ten Hag to do.
Ten Haag's game plan... ''Counter Attack''..''Counter Attack''- so fatty Shaw did just that...

Unfortunately ..............it was at the Doh Nut counter at Greggs.

Exactly..Theyre like a punctured tyre...they repair the leak, pump it up and all's well,when it gets low on air they repair the hole again and again and again, when whats needed is a new fucking tyre.

psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.. not long til another quick fix.
With Ole driving it ?

According to bbc sport daily fail and sky sports they won the premier League last night on that performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.