United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flicked over to Sky Sports News this morning for 10 seconds, suprise suprise they're talking about Manchesh 'Nited.

Apparently Ten Hag is such a committed guy and recognises his own faults, that's why he jogged the 13km with the rest of the team after Brentford. Yellow ticket, breaking news, the whole lot. For something that happened over a week ago.

The desperation to fluff up United fans on Sky is so obvious and sickening. Back to getting beat please, come on Southampton.

They moan like fuck about everything. It gets cold in winter in Spain as well and they get rain there too. On the money they earn they can rent a mansion and with a solarium if they're missing the weather. It's a few years and then they can live wherever they like. Paris is a shitehole as well. As for English food they can afford a private chef and there are a massive array of restaurants in Manchester serving food from all over the world.
We are all aware of people who have great material wealth but irrespective of how much they have, they always focus on what they don't have and on acquiring 'more'. Equally you see people who have very little but don't seem even remotely eaten up by the things they don't have, they simply value and are grateful for the things they do have.

I suspect because of the entourages around them and the 'business opportunity' they represent to those people that many footballers who might fall into the later category are influenced by their environment and end up in the first

Everyone knows Pep revolutionised football, now every PL team looks to play the Pep way where the keeper plays it out from the back.
Sadly (for us) a new footballing genius has emerged, Ten Hag.
Only 3 games in and he has transformed a dysfunctional team into world beaters. He has taken Peps philosophy, re worked and even improved it. Soon every keeper will be playing the Hag way, lumping it upfield.
I guarantee that within a year degea will be lumping it up in the general direction of a red shirt and in 2, he'll he might even find one.
All hail the maestro.

Everyone knows Pep revolutionised football, now every PL team looks to play the Pep way where the keeper plays it out from the back.
Only 3 games in and he has transformed a dysfunctional team into world beaters. He has taken Peps philosophy, re worked and even improved it. Soon every keeper will be playing the Hag way, lumping it upfield.
I guarantee that within a year degea will be lumping it up in the general direction of a red shirt and in 2, he'll he might even find one.
All hail the maestro.
Yes! This is exactly what we need. Ten Bob to tough out a few months at least, as he adapts to hoof-ball with his multi-millionnaire superstars, and Ronaldo to stay. Perfect storm coming as they disintegrate at the first sign of misfortune. Ronnie will be stinking the place out if he stays. Please God, make it happen.
Scum.

All hail the maestro.

Tbf to ten Hag, he was never going to be able to play his way with the flotsam and jetsam of the footballing world he inherited there. That's why I was surprised he went straight in in the first two games and got splattered.

Let's see if he is pragmatic enough to play a more "United way" until he has the people he needs to play his way. I am not sure he is, tbh, in which case he may not be there very long.

It's going to be interesting to see if he plays the progressive football he likes or play the United way that the fans demand.

But whatever, getting the team spirit and ethos is more important and I'm hoping he (they) can only manage that for the big games. Let's see how much they try against rest.

i watched the game, and kept hearing how brilliant united were playing, i saw a team that looked like they were trying(for a change) liverpool were shocking, their defence is completely open, they missed thiago and fabinho(fit) would of least got a draw, united are shit , and a cup game attitude v liverpool wont change that .

All hail the maestro.
I think Hoofball was only rolled out for the Liverpool game. Once they play Southampton they think they’ll be able to pass their way through them. The belief that “we’re Manchester United so we’ll beat this lot” permeates the entire club, hence panic stations at a home defeat to Brighton, who by all objective analysis are simply a better team than them, hence playing from the back at Brentford without the personnel or regular drilling to achieve that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.