United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me, I have been watching some of the youtubers who chat sh1t about Man United (Alice and one called Mark Goldbridge) for a laugh and fantasy football tips, are there any Man City ones that can be recommended?

This comes from United and Liverpool being best mates. Their boardrooms work together, along with Sky and the rest of the media, to promote these two clubs to the hilt. And the two clubs do it all the time, always bigging each other up despite their fans falling for them being “the biggest rivals in England”. Listen to the way Neville and Carragher talk about their supposed rivals. These two clubs aren’t rivals in any way shape or form. They’re like brothers with each other.

How the fuck can Liverpool be the best footballing team in the world? The other night, they probably had the worst midfield on a Premier League pitch so far this season with Henderson Milner and Elliot. Nobody sane would even think that statement up, yet Ten Hag is just following the United-Liverpool brotherly love-in.

View attachment 53941
View attachment 53942

Never let any Rag or Cultist tell you United and Liverpool are rivals… they categorically are not!
They certainly do like co-signing letters together.

It's funny, over on our media thread we stamp our feet and have hissy fits demanding City dont talk to certain journalists.
Ten Bob does what we demand and we have hissy fits sayingbhevis wrong!
Fair play to the guy for refusing to answer any questions from a snidey, no mark wanker who just wants to belittle him.
I wish we would do the same.

David coming back to Salford for the Europa League.

iu
Not just beaten....humiliated!!

It's funny, over on our media thread we stamp our feet and have hissy fits demanding City dont talk to certain journalists.
Ten Bob does what we demand and we have hissy fits sayingbhevis wrong!
Fair play to the guy for refusing to answer any questions from a snidey, no mark wanker who just wants to belittle him.
I wish we would do the same.
I remember Mario refusing to answer a question from an employee of the S*n.

I think it was because the rag had written shit about him previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.