United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny, over on our media thread we stamp our feet and have hissy fits demanding City dont talk to certain journalists.
Ten Bob does what we demand and we have hissy fits sayingbhevis wrong!
Fair play to the guy for refusing to answer any questions from a snidey, no mark wanker who just wants to belittle him.
I wish we would do the same.

What reaction has the media done with this refusing to answer any question from sky? Now Pep does the same how do you think the media would react to it? Oh I think Ten bob is right in not answering stupid leading questions!

I hate this emerging "ten hag is brutal" dynamic that is being forced by everyone at the minute. Desperately trying to emulate Piss-can. Refusing to take questions from certain journalists, punishing them in training. Axing Ronaldo infront of the entire team. bet there's a hairdryer moment the next time they're losing at half time before coming back to win it.

They're now entering the honeymoon phase, I doubt it'll last as long as they want, all they did was beat a shit liverpool side

I hate this emerging "ten hag is brutal" dynamic that is being forced by everyone at the minute. Desperately trying to emulate Piss-can. Refusing to take questions from certain journalists, punishing them in training. Axing Ronaldo infront of the entire team. bet there's a hairdryer moment the next time they're losing at half time before coming back to win it.

They're now entering the honeymoon phase, I doubt it'll last as long as they want, all they did was beat a shit liverpool side
Didn’t they get all giddy about Van Gaal when it came out he banned HP sauce in the cafe or sugar in tea or whatever meaningless detail it was…

They’ll get hammered by some relegation rival this weekend and normal service will be resumed.

It's funny, over on our media thread we stamp our feet and have hissy fits demanding City dont talk to certain journalists.
Fair play to the guy for refusing to answer any questions from a snidey, no mark wanker who just wants to belittle him.
The difference is City and Pep have to put up with an almost constant negative narrative, lack of recognition and snide remarks from multiple journalists and broadcasters across the media spectrum... where as united receive universal sycophantic, arse licking reporting and hyperbole from just about all journo's and news sources, then as soon as one single journo does dare make a slightly disparaging remark ETH immediately goes full GPC on him.

Never knew she had a bit of Wio before settling down with Di Maria.

Might be the real reason she hates Manchester.
The hating Manchester thing makes me laugh. Di Maria grew up in a shanty town near Rosario (which has a similar rainfall to Manchester) and, as a child used to work carrying bags of coal in a coal shed. I think the London media love to hype up criticism of Manchester which is a great place to live these days, especially if you have a few quid like Di Maria. His partner seems like a pain the arse.

Exactly this.

The difference is City and Pep have to put up with an almost constant negative narrative, lack of recognition and snide remarks from multiple journalists and broadcasters across the media spectrum... where as united receive universal sycophantic, arse licking reporting and hyperbole from just about all journo's and news sources, then as soon as one single journo does dare make a slightly disparaging remark ETH immediately goes full GPC on him.
City and Pep don’t have to put up with it. The club could do something about it but they choose not to. You reap what you sow.

City and Pep don’t have to put up with it. The club could do something about it but they choose not to. You reap what you sow.
Yep. I cant stand the rags but Sky can fuck off. You spit on a girl but keep your job, you incite a riot and are treated as king maker and now some dick thinks its funny to insult a manager. Well played Ten Bob.
We allow a reporter to attend every single press conference after he's asked Pep if the sheikh makes illegal payments to him !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.