United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine there's pro and anti stance between signing comitte member whether we should sign Ronaldo or not, Pep will always have the highest authority to decide whether we bringing new guy or not but he can always be convinced if new guy can bring good to the team even if his impression is not keen of the idea at first.

But that always moot, even if Pep did reconsider that signing Ronaldo is good thing. The moment rags join the bid it's over for us so eventually we decide to back out from the deal.

Kind of ironic that the rags saved us from making terrible mistake if that scenario above happened without the rags intervention lol.
I City are meticulous with their signings, we buy technical players with thje right mindset, humble, hard working. Ronaldo is just about as far away from that as can be. It'd be like Pep signing Zlatan .

For that reason I think we actively played utd, fooled them into buying ronaldo, and that we were never considering having him in our dressing room, he's pure poison.

Feeling musical, apologies to Yaya and Tom Jones

Bye,bye,bye Ronaldo
bye,bye,bye Ronaldo
So, you came,
You ripped off the rags with no shame
Forgive me Ronaldo, I think they should pay you some more…
Oh Ronnie,
You came and you took, not much givin'
Now you're walking away.
Oh Ronnie,
We were glad when we knew you were comin'
Gave you a great standard of livin'
Now you're walking away
Oh Ronnie...

(Apologies to Barry Manilow)

Ten bob Ming

5d21b6ee2e80155054f57ef207add02d.jpg

Gutted, I hope the twat would stay, costs a fortune in wages and destroys the dressing room.
the bad eggs are not in the dressing room those in there are just extras, the real bad eggs sit in the main stand on matchdays the Charlatan and the GPC amongst there other chums, they still dont get it you see its self destructing from the inside

the bad eggs are not in the dressing room those in there are just extras, the real bad eggs sit in the main stand on matchdays the Charlatan and the GPC amongst there other chums, they still dont get it you see its self destructing from the inside
Agreed and pleased to say the Pisscan still looks healthy, long may it continue.

I request every City fan to go and re-watch that Ronaldo comeback game vs Newcastle. That first goal is proper dodgy, the gk just magically fumbles ball onto Ronaldo's feet and defenders all seem to lose him.

It's not as crazy as it sounds, Newcastle don't have much riding on that game and Ronaldo's comeback has millions riding on it with broadcasting and sponsorships. Disgusting how much influence they have within the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.