United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sly Sports News interviewing Rashford.

The buzz word amongst the United players.

’Fresh’

Fresh this, fresh that, training is fresh, tactics are fresh, the Manger is fresh, everything is fresh, I feel fresh.
Yes apparently tent peg has them doing a revoultionary new training scheme. Each day is different & they don't just concentrate on 1 thing each session. They might do some running followed by a 5 a side game and then some working on their skills. All in one training session. A true genius

It’s f*cking ground hog day again in the obsessed United football media, just like it was when Moyes, Giggs, Van Gaal, Mourinho, Solskjaer, Carrick, and Rangnick became United manager.

AF8428-C3-D58-E-4-FE6-9473-33-D5-C1-EF05-CC.jpg

He’s fresh, fresh, ten Hag, he’s fresh, he’s so fresh…….

232-BFF56-C3-FF-4257-9-A5-C-C670636-A4395.jpg

Ronaldo is their best player and most potent goal threat. He was their top scorer and still has enough in his locker to play for any team in Europe. There's no questioning his talent, but he has seen up close what bad managers do to teams. Does he think that Ten Haag is another PE teacher? Surely if Ronaldo rated Ten Haag, he'd want to play for him? I love it how their 'best ever player' is f**king them off :D Part of me hopes he stays and becomes a proper bitter lemon in the dressing room. He knows his career is tailing off playing for a club that are going nowhere.

They seem to be targeting players from Ajax and other Dutch clubs for relatively large amounts of money. They might be decent, but playing well for Ajax isn't the same as playing for United in the PL. I know in the past that Wenger raided the French leagues for the likes of Anelka, Henry, Viera, Petit, Clichy etc but I can't think of many - any! - Dutch players I'd want at City to be honest. If De Jong and De Ligt are their best young players, they've done nothing outside of the Netherlands.

I could understand - say - Brighton taking a punt on a Feyenoord left back and selling him on if he makes it. United are supposed to be in a different league, they should be targetting players who are going to improve them. They are really struggling to get anyone decent in and are targeting De Jong who clearly doesn't want to leave Barcelona. What does it say when Erikssen can't decide between BRENTFORD and United? Jeez, we used to have this problem when we were in Div 3 :D He can't make his mind up between the two!!!

I think they have a decent XI but are MILES away from challenging for the title. I honestly don't even think they will challenge for 10 years, minimum. I just think that Fergie left that club with structural problems, based on how football was done in the 1980s. Look at us and Liverpool, we're so far ahead it would take phenomenal amounts of mismanagement to allow them to overtake us. I think if you asked their board what are City and Liverpool doing and is there a way to emulate them, they'd have zero idea. They are clueless. It would be fascinating to send in Pep, Txiki and Begiristrain to audit them and read the report. It would be damning.

I think, given time, Ten Haag would do a decent job at United. However, he won't get that. They will throw more money at players and demand success. He will be gone in 3 years time I suspect and the next 'fresh' manager will come in.

It’s f*cking ground hog day again in the obsessed United football media, just like it was when Moyes, Giggs, Van Gaal, Mourinho, Solskjaer, Carrick, and Rangnick became United manager.

AF8428-C3-D58-E-4-FE6-9473-33-D5-C1-EF05-CC.jpg

He’s fresh, fresh, ten Hag, he’s fresh, he’s so fresh…….

232-BFF56-C3-FF-4257-9-A5-C-C670636-A4395.jpg

Yeah, what did the backwards and sideways passing of Pep’s great Barcelona and Manchester City teams ever achieve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.