United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were still in the car park at Etihad, waiting to move, listening to BBC Manchester, when the first went in.

We still hadn’t moved, when Brentford scored the second.

We’d just put the commentary on, when the Ben Mee bundled in the third. Fortunately, by then, we were on the road and I can’t remember where we were, when the fourth went in.

Each time, I laughed my bollocks off. Oh what joy, after the great performance we’d just witnessed at Etihad.

And to put the cherry on the cake, the commentator, John Murray, told the listening audience that the Brentford supporters we singing, "You should have stayed at a big club!"

Never felt more like Singing The Blues!

The thing about the Rags is that when reality bites their arses they simply think that all we need to do is press the right button - players 'n manager are immaterial. United have a console full of button and Ted Rag just has to find the right one and they'll be playing like the team that contained Duncan Edwards et al, and all will be well.

The rest of the PL saw that their little arses were a wee bit pinky to match their shirts v Brighton, and after today the shirts look a little pinky compared to their beetroot arses after Brentford gave 'em a bloody good spanking.

We were still in the car park at Etihad, waiting to move, listening to BBC Manchester, when the first went in.

We still hadn’t moved, when Brentford scored the second.

We’d just put the commentary on, when the Ben Mee bundled in the third. Fortunately, by then, we were on the road and I can’t remember where we were, when the fourth went in.

Each time, I laughed my bollocks off. Oh what joy, after the great performance we’d just witnessed at Etihad.

Never felt more like Singing The Blues!
1st went in as I waited for a Met at Queen’s Road. 2nd went in before one arrived. 3rd went in waiting for a replacement bus at Crumpsall. Laughed out loud, and missed the 4th. Huge shout out to @Kinkybyname for regular highlights.

Updated version…
Mind the gap, mind the gap Man United
Mind the gap, mind the gap I say
Mind the gap, mind the gap Man United
Playing football the Tea Bag way…

I reckon Liam was saying as he got into car
Now fuck off you red shower of shit we are here now and not going anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.