United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the problem is that the dressing culture is horrendous and toxic. For the last ten years, various players have shown that they could do whatever the fuck they want at united and not get punished for that. They have shown that even if they don't train well, or do defensive work (for example: Pogba) they still are not held accountable by the higher ups in the club.

Now the problem is even if those previous deviant players left, the culture created by them still lingers on. They have clearly showed that even if standards are not met, the managers (whoever that is) cannot enforce high standards because managers themselves are not provided enough power by the higher ups.

Any new player (who is not self motivated) coming will see what stunts the previous players pulled off, and think why can't they do the same? why not just collect the paycheck and not give 100%? If Mourinho/Van Gaal/Rangnick couldn't enforce standards, why would this manager be different?

I may be wrong but unless the higher ups in the club do something or place strict rules to enforce discipline for the players, and make an example, I don't think the club is going to change regardless of who they bring in as manager.

Finished 15k more… embarrassing that and Redknapp tried telling Neville but he just wouldn’t listen and just wanted to blame the Glazers.

Doesn’t matter what level of football, the hard work, hard miles, effort MUST come first. Without it you’re fucked, or Manchester United…..
Neville just spouts the same shite as the fans. He's embarrassing.

Well blues I'm currently on holiday in Cornwall with my wife's family who so happen to be season ticket holders at the swamp.
What a fucking time to be alive.
Not so smug anymore
Have rag in laws myself very quiet at the moment.

tenor.gif
Said with all the urgency of Willy Wonka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.