United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read they are planning an in stadium protest against dippers and intend to call the match off. If that happens what does PL do? Just bcoz they don't have their way they can get away with games cancellation
If they do this again it should be an automatic forfiet of the game and a 3 point deduction.

Problem with fans like these is they "picked" their team because they were successful, now that they are on the slide they don't know how to deal with it, unlike the rest of us who have been through the bad times (some a lot more than I'd like :)

Big question is, can they stop up?

I'd fancy us getting a result after watching that 1st half today.
They deal with it my jumping ship , claiming prem football isnt the same anymore, all about money and jump on a bangwagon of a lower league club who are doing well saying they prefer grass roots.
Stockport county have benefited hugely from this. I know a good few who fit into this bracket.

Utter arseholes , suffer ya pricks

You know, no team has an entitlement to permanent success, genuine Man U fans should get some humility and stick with their team through thick and thin, like the rest of us
That's why I'm more than happy for them to endure a lifetime of lower mid-table mediocrity - I don't want to afford them the opportunity of showing their actual support in the lower echelons.

Deep deep down, they've always wanted an opportunity to demonstrate that they aren't all half-and-half day trippers...............

Yes, good point. He did it 2 years ago and resulted in mass criminality from the Rags caused an important PL game to be called off with still absolutely no sanction whatsoever.
And he's doing exactly the same again. Fucking tossdr
You don't appear to know that the reason the game was called off and no PL sanctions were applied was that Manchester's finest told United to call the game off 'for safety reasons'.

Rag fans new mantra is "play the kids from the U23's "- is anybody aware that they have 11 world beaters sat in the U23's just waiting to be selected for the first team? I think rags still can't accept that the 11 sent out by 10 bob yesterday plus the subs are the best at the club to try and get them out of the mess they are in......things are that bad for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.