United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
AE4F0C6F-6724-40AE-A79A-06C498EC7FB4.jpeg

They’ve turned into Scousers. Over-emotional, hyperbolic, deluded idiots.

After watching United last night, I thought “these aren’t as good as Newcastle”, and they were only playing an injury ridden Liverpool side who’ve not won a game yet this season.

I wouldn't put it past the rags to scrape a win tonight, contrary to all logic. (God knows how)

All will now be well, their problems are over, they've turned a corner, a new dawn at OT - at least as far as the media sycophants are concerned.

You heard it here first.
Well done me.

I sensed it coming. I know how these things pan out.
You can't beat an FOC for understanding how football works.

How the "It's my ball and i'm going home with it" narrative didn't result in a red card was bizarre.
It was pointless as the dipping twats can’t kick off any quicker as it is the rags who do and the will delay it as much as they like with no punishment.Salah could have got the ball placed it on the centre spot but until the rags were ready fuck all would happen

Think they’ll get top 4 and be an outside shout for the title.

Huge win for the cunts given the circumstances.

And with Casemiro, Antony and De Jong to come in. Looks like their spoilt fucking skriking has got what they wanted. Decent manager in Ten Bob…

They’ve come out of the shit smelling like roses. Again.

Stuffy cunts!
Settle down there fella

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.