United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I think theres no intentional bias/fixing, I then remember the United v arsenal game that ended the gunners unbeaten run and it was as blatant a display of the referee determining the game as you will ever see. That it was Mike Riley who reffed that game and is head of the match officials doesnt sit well.
Like a wolf guarding the hen coop

Thanks for posting this, glad you guys saw this BS. I wish I could say I couldn't believe what I was watching but sadly I see it all the time.
@DJ_Markstar I have followed City for nigh on 53 years and have watched some terrible decisions/games in my time but.... the one I cannot watch is the rag v arsenal match posted above. I still get so wound up about that game, a game that doesn't even involve my club that it is simply more sensible not to rewatch it. No one will ever convince me that match wasn't corruptly refereed on orders from above.

The one I remember is Zlatan ‘big daddy’ ibrahimovic whilst at united.

Not the best clip of it, but amazing throw (if in a wrestling ring)… no verbal, no warning, no card… standard.

Mings did similar to Saka in our game vs Villa in the box and nothing was given.

(sorry about the shite narration)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.