United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone seen the Scholes/Neville Sky piece? Scholes saying he always cared more about beating us than Liverpool, as did Nicky Butt. He’s a right miserable **** but my cousin (City fan) worked on his house and said he was a really amicable, decent bloke. Hated Rooney with a passion.

Anyone seen the Scholes/Neville Sky piece? Scholes saying he always cared more about beating us than Liverpool, as did Nicky Butt. He’s a right miserable **** but my cousin (City fan) worked on his house and said he was a really amicable, decent bloke. Hated Rooney with a passion.
He’s still a ginger pig.

In fact, he’s a dirty ginger pig!

This statement as part of their losses:

As a result of the signings last summer of the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Jadon Sancho and Raphael Varane wages rose by 19.1%, a rise of £61.6m to £384.2m.
That figure is the highest in Premier League history, surpassing the previous total of £355m set by Manchester City.

I bet our figures inc bonuses for winning trophies, theirs is basic wages with no bonuses

And God only knows what next years wage bill is with the additions of Cassimirro, Martinez and Erikksen. Love it

Aw bless sky not wanting the plastic wankers to go into full meltdown by saying don't worry next season will be fine.
Shite journalism yet again and the softly softly approach for them red mardarses.

Aw bless sky not wanting the plastic wankers to go into full meltdown by saying don't worry next season will be fine.
Shite journalism yet again and the softly softly approach for them red mardarses.
That's a report that Goebbels would've been proud of. They're not making a profit next year. That figure they're claiming as "profit" is Earnings or EBITDA. It doesn't take into account Amortisation (the 'A' in EBITDA), Depreciation or Taxation.

Amortisation alone will be around £150m or thereabouts. So that's got to be knocked off that 'profit'. EBITDA in 2021 was £96m and they still made a £33m net loss. They're still going to be reporting a loss next year as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.