United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compare and contrast to City being dead and buried against Spurs at half time the other week and then walloped them in the second. They were that gutted they had to focus on the fact the team got booed off at half time rather than the turnaround. Could you imagine the knives being drawn if we’d got that result against Leeds?
It was the officials who were booed.

Rag fans getting giddy.

Not only are the new owners going to invest in the squad, they are investing in the players and investing in the stadium and the surrounding area near the stadium.

Not sure how they are going to do the last one seeing the area next to the swamp is a retail park and Europe's biggest industrial estate Trafford Park

There ground is one right shithole! The one improvement they should do and won’t is the seating which is like your sat in a can of sardines! Of if they need to play and another ground if they do improvements we should tell them to eff off or it will cost them 1m per game played

Talk about polishing a turd. BBC saying what a great comeback after being 2 nil down, at home, against the bottom club. Well done raggies, wonderful effort, don't know how you managed it. Nothing to do with not getting 2 well deserved red cards then.
nothing to see here, come on! Move along......

There ground is one right shithole! The one improvement they should do and won’t is the seating which is like your sat in a can of sardines! Of if they need to play and another ground if they do improvements we should tell them to eff off or it will cost them 1m per game played

Not to mention a stonking railway line.

Ha ha, that prick Solekhi stating about dual ownership regarding PSG, "there's a way round the Qatari's can takeover the Rags by linking the acquisition to an Individual rather than the State". What an absolute fucking prick. I suppose they'll be buying a 6b club for just 3b, best deal ever. No mention of duplicity owning the Rags and the French Rags, no questioning of the motive.

Now, as I'm typing this, SSN presenter says "Manchester City facing unprecedented charges, we'll find out what Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher think".

Ffs, I'd take the opinion of Tinky Winky, La La, Po and Dipsy before those two cunts.
Sorry I'm going wildly off topic..... but I was watching the extras for the latest Jurassic World film and one stunt woman was doubling for the teenager. Stunt woman used to be a Teletubby, possibly Po.

I'll get me anorak!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.