United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
+ the miles offside goal v Dippers, the non penalties inc juggling the ball v Southampton, the ruled out Arsenal goal, avoiding cards red and yellows every game. If they were officiated the same as us, they would be bottom half
They'd arguably be fighting relegation, even with all that help they haven't exactly been winning games convincingly.

@burning blue soul So we split the decision. ;-)
My point is that footballers call for the ball all the time. You see them, hand in air, or palms up in front of thighs, a multitude of ways to ask for a pass.
Just cos they ask, doesn't mean that pass is on. It is the players responsibility who has possession to decide the best way to move that ball forward with penetration.
De gea is the person deciding there. He is wholly responsible for that mishap.

On here - where else? - (some numpties were name checking posters off here - not sure which thread).

Found it.

Assumed it was on here, but hoped (based on what you'd said) that it wasn't. Had a quick look and decided I'd stick to this forum for my information. Thanks.

View attachment 75963

"Yes, it was a very sad incident.
It happened at the Etihad stadium on 2nd of Octoberl2022. City were 6-1 up at the time, poor little Martinez turned to run back to his own goal chasing down a through ball from the pale Pele. Anyway, Martinez didnt see the Nordic Meatshield coming in and he was flattened like a pancake.
We preserved his top half for you to keep.
The bottom half? That went to The Archbishop of Canterbury"
Andy burnham( talking to Blonde in Wonder- woman outfit)

" yes,I,'ll let you into a top top secret,..this is the shirt to be worn by manchester utds next summer signing,the world class centre forward by the name of Zentram..,our answer to Haaland!!"

Pope " er... I think you,'ve got that upside down mate. .."

My point is that footballers call for the ball all the time. You see them, hand in air, or palms up in front of thighs, a multitude of ways to ask for a pass.
Just cos they ask, doesn't mean that pass is on. It is the players responsibility who has possession to decide the best way to move that ball forward with penetration.
De gea is the person deciding there. He is wholly responsible for that mishap.
My point was the pass was on for a side that plays out of the back. Eddie makes passes with almost identical setups as the De Gea-Maguire all the time. As I explained my original reply, playing a “press trap” is often the best way to beat the press and get the ball down the pitch with control (setting the opposition on the back foot in the process).

Maguire had plenty of time and space to take the ball and turn. Instead, he took a bad touch toward his own goal, then mad a bad decision to try to lay it off wide with the opposition already on him, and then played an even worse pass (when he still could have chip-passed or smacked it out for a throw or corner), which was easily intercepted, leading to a very easy crack at goal.

It is on Maguire for executing his instructions poorly and on Ten Hag for giving his players not suited for that system those instructions in the first place.

My point was the pass was on for a side that plays out of the back. Eddie makes passes with almost identical setups as the De Gea-Maguire all the time. As I explained my original reply, playing a “press trap” is often the best way to beat the press and get the ball down the pitch with control (setting the opposition on the back foot in the process).

Maguire had plenty of time and space to take the ball and turn. Instead, he took a bad touch toward his own goal, then mad a bad decision to try to lay it off wide with the opposition already on him, and then played an even worse pass (when he still could have chip-passed or smacked it out for a throw or corner), which was easily intercepted, leading to a very easy crack at goal.

It is on Maguire for executing his instructions poorly and on Ten Hag for giving his players not suited for that system those instructions in the first place.
Isn't it fantastic when we can't decide the exact number of utd players to have fucked up in a humiliating defeat?? :D

Fuck Maguire,fuck the rags . Fans on here fucking call our own as well. Have our players not got feelings. Never feel sorry for any rag rwat. Cnuts the lot of them
I agree, especially after his ear cupping celebration as a response to his critics after scoring against the mighty Albania, just proves what an arrogant, egotistical prick he is with an over inflated opinion of his own ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.