United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
In our recent trawl of Nitid legends did we include the new Zidane ?
13 Caps wtf
Fuck me, yeah....another one. It would be a long list of youngsters they've probably ruined with overhype. How many 'the next Duncan Edwards' have there been? Apart from putting pressure on the player it's probably diminishing the name of Edwards as with every passing failure his star shines less bright.

Fannies.

They’ve already got better than Mount in their squad with Erikson and Fernandes. I suppose it strengthens up their attacking midfield options however they need a striker and they’ve potentially blown £60 million of their overall £100 million budget. I don’t see them recouping much on out goings neither.

All the while the rest of the teams around them spend and improve. They need to get off to a good start otherwise the natives could be getting restless.
They’ll be revolting next.

Actually, scrap that; they already are.

I have just seen this. It’s a twist on the Jilted John song.
So Dave we know you’re not coming back but, can we say you’re still our goalie cos if you don’t we’ll be so upset and cry all the way to the chip shop.
Ten Hag is a moron!
Ten Hag is a moron!
Ten Hag is a moron!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.