United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rags are unbearable fans aren’t they?

In our group chat our rag mate didn’t mention the treble once. We even posted a pic of ourselves at the CL final thinking he’d post something like ‘have fun lads but not too much fun!’ but he even blanked that from his two closest mates.

Last night after weeks of silence, he posts that article about the FFP case. Had to stop myself going off on one to be honest.

Let’s get this right he never congratulated you but he does bring up unproven shit.

And you think he’s your mate. Tell him to fuck of, the bitter twat.

I'm still of the view that many football fans (particularly us) had their dislike turn to intense hatred when the pisscan turned up there. If he'd have been a decent, fair-minded and chivalrous man then I don't think the club would be as universally loathed as they are now. Here in the UK for every one (genuine) rag fan there will be three ABU's. And when I say 'genuine' I mean the old school followers, from way way back before most of us were born, ST holders who have been going since long before the Premier league began.
But the foul-mouthed despot turned the club, almost overnight, into the most hated in England. And that hatred has been spreading faster than the Covid pandemic - and it shows no signs of slowing down.

He abused the match officials, he intimidated other managers (not Bobby Manc, of course!), he used their financial clout to cherry pick the best players available, and if they weren't available he'd tap them up and make damn fucking sure they WERE available.
His behaviour alienated many people, and to this day he is still the bullying, arrogant çunt he was when he first slithered like the reptile he is onto the swamp.

The rags were never a popular choice when I was at school, far from it. Any kid who mentioned he had a George Best sticker or whatever would be dragged behind the bike sheds and shown the error of his ways.

Nothing has changed.

What the fuck is the nonsense on here about how the donut thief has been 'treated'. He's not on minimum wage. He's earned a fucking bucket load there and had smoke blown up his arsehole nearly every year. Fuck me, let's have an open top bus parade for the ****.
who the f*** signs a contract without the other party signing it at same time
top agent was he working the fax machine

What is Mason Mount doing going to these clowns?

Surely the alarm bells must be ringing after they've let their number 1 keeper's contract expire!

What a joke of a club yet the British press would make you think it's the best club and best run club in the world the way they sugarcoat these cunts.

Something along the lines of it was painful to watch our success this season, it really hurt.

He then went on to say 'we can't let that happen again'!!
What's his plan... Actually being capable of walking past a branch of Greggs without going in??

What is Mason Mount doing going to these clowns?

Surely the alarm bells must be ringing after they've let their number 1 keeper's contract expire!

What a joke of a club yet the British press would make you think it's the best club and best run club in the world the way they sugarcoat these cunts.

Chelsea wouldn’t pay him 250k a week or he would of stayed there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.