United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking forward to tomorrow tee time when this thread adds another 50 pages when Brighton thump the rags!
Sorry but I just can't see it happening, it will be the usual united home game script.. rags comprehensively outplayed but the opposition fail to convert a load of good chances, only for united to then sneak a goal on the break probably via a very soft penalty awarded.

It looks like Sancho is finished there. If so, he will hold the unique distinction of being left to wander in the wilderness by both us and the rags. He will end up at Forest or Everton or some other desperate team. Ego karma.
#throwingitaway.

He has 3/4 years left on his contract at 350k a week! So no top club who can afford that will want a busted flush, best they can do is a loan and pay majority of his wages!

Christ, this Sancho shit is everywhere. Two teams and they are split. Tent Peg slating the player publicly and then the player saying 'jog on you lying fucker'.

That place has absolutely imploded. I'm team Sancho on this one as I want it to drag on and I'm pretty sure there's a split with the players as well. I bet he's got mates in the squad who are egging him on.

Fucking love it.

Last edited:
Yep. All eyes will be on the vermin today (now there's a change). It will be like a circus procession, the amount of journalists, media hacks and Sly sycophants that will be making their way to the pit of despair. So what better occasion for a pigmol representative to ensure his name is writ large in all the tabloids tomorrow?

Something, absolutely something highly controversial WILL take place today that benefits the rags. I say that at every competitive game they play, and I'm usually right.

It looks like Sancho is finished there. If so, he will hold the unique distinction of being left to wander in the wilderness by both us and the rags. He will end up at Forest or Everton or some other desperate team. Ego karma.
#throwingitaway.
He will go to Spain on a free in January and the Rags will buy him back next August for 50 mill. Its the unitid way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.