United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like Sancho is finished there. If so, he will hold the unique distinction of being left to wander in the wilderness by both us and the rags. He will end up at Forest or Everton or some other desperate team. Ego karma.
#throwingitaway.
Turkey or Getafe. This is the way.

What a shocking attempt to paint Greenwood as the victim.

“Last month, United decided that Mason Greenwood could not play for the club again even though he denied allegations of attempted rape and assault, and the Crown Prosecution Service dropped all charges in February.“

Antony responds to domestic abuse allegations filed by ex-girlfriend

https://mol.im/a/12497535
Brazilians love a cry don’t they? How do they turn the waterworks on so easily?

Sorry but I just can't see it happening, it will be the usual united home game script.. rags comprehensively outplayed but the opposition fail to convert a load of good chances, only for united to then sneak a goal on the break probably via a very soft penalty awarded.
With their defence Ferguson will score a hat trick hopefully, how ironic, pity his names not Alex

Ten Hag seems to have a track record of making some absolutely terrible calls...

I don’t see him being there beyond the end of next season. Looks like there’s a lot of disharmony in that changing room if you look at the Sancho and Maguire situations. Players kicking their heels as they’ve fallen out with the manager and can’t be moved on because of the daft wages they are on. Every other team around the rags has improved in some shape or form, they will be in another slog to get top four. I fear for them midweek, Bayern were head and shoulders the best team we played in the champions league last year. They gave us some problems in the first leg until they collapsed. They will cut the rags to shreds.

I don’t see him being there beyond the end of next season. Looks like there’s a lot of disharmony in that changing room if you look at the Sancho and Maguire situations. Players kicking their heels as they’ve fallen out with the manager and can’t be moved on because of the daft wages they are on. Every other team around the rags has improved in some shape or form, they will be in another slog to get top four. I fear for them midweek, Bayern were head and shoulders the best team we played in the champions league last year. They gave us some problems in the first leg until they collapsed. They will cut the rags to shreds.

The Rashford "like" of Sancho response to Ten Bob talk of him not training well was interesting and says something about Ten Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.